GHK-cu Copper Peptide 50mg
GHK-cu For Sale at Research Chemical
The copper peptide GHK Cu is a naturally occurring tripeptide composed of the amino acids glycine, histidine, and lysine, with a copper ion attached to it .
GHK-Cu’s Mechanism of Action
GHK-Cu’s mechanism of action is not fully understood and is still being studied in research. However, GHK-Cu appears to promote the synthesis of new collagen and elastin fibers within the dermis. GHK-Cu may help strengthen the skin matrix and improve firmness and elasticity by stimulating skin cells called fibroblasts [3,4].
GHK-Cu also displays the ability to work as a synthetic antioxidant. It neutralizes free radicals that increase the speed of skin aging .
Studies have demonstrated that GHK copper peptide promotes hair growth by enhancing hair follicle health and activating pathways that stimulate hair growth . Above all, GHK-Cu is being studied for its anti-inflammatory effects that may affect [1,6]:
- Loss of elasticity
Benefits Under Study
- GHK-Cu can improve skin elasticity, firmness, and brightness .
- GHK-Cu has the potential to tighten loose skin, repair the protective skin barrier, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, smooth rough skin, and improve overall skin appearance [1,2].
- The peptide GHK Cu is being studied for its effects on wound healing and diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease where it was shown to decrease inflammation in the airway [7,8]
- GHK Cu is sometimes referred to as the human skin remodeling peptide [1,2]
- GHK Cu assists in skin regeneration [1,2]
- GHK-Cu promotes hair growth by enhancing hair follicle health 
While more research is still needed, these regenerative, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory mechanisms likely play a key role in allowing GHK-Cu peptides to improve skin tightness, smoothness, and vibrancy when applied topically.
- Purity: Our GHK-cu Peptide is produced to the highest standards of purity, ensuring accurate and reliable research results.
- Form: We provide lyophilized powder for easy handling and extended shelf life.
- Solubility: Highly soluble in water, allowing for convenient preparation of research solutions.
- Storage: Store the peptide in a cool and dry place away from light for extended stability. Refrigerate after reconstitution.
- CAS Number: 49557-75-7
- Molecular Weight: 523.32 g/mol
- Class: Peptide
- Formula: C14H22CuN6O4
- Sequence: (Gly-His-Lys)-Cu-HAc
About this Product
- Lyophilized sample in glass sterile vial
- 50mg GHK-cu per vial
- >99% purity for each sample
- Lab supplies and dilution solution not included
Where to Buy GHK cu Peptide
If you are searching for where to buy GHK cu online, you will come across many options. Several companies offer peptides, but unfortunately, not all prioritize quality assurance.
Research Chemical stands out in this landscape. We’re committed to delivering only the finest GHK-cu for sale online. When you decide to buy peptides from us, rest assured, you’re opting for top-tier quality.
Our peptides for sale online undergo rigorous testing, verified by esteemed American third-party laboratories—labs that welcome phone or email inquiries to confirm their certificate’s authenticity. Our peptides are preserved in lyophilized form inside glass containers and maintained in cool conditions to uphold their potency.
You can trust in our assortment of top-grade research chemicals, all backed by a reassuring 60-day money-back guarantee. Plus, enjoy free shipping for orders over $149, with expedited shipping options available. Subscribers to our newsletter enjoy a 10% discount, and choosing cryptocurrency for payment affords an additional 10% off.
Choose Research Chemical, and you’re not just selecting a seller; you’re opting for verified excellence, secured packaging, prompt deliveries, and exemplary customer service. For any queries about our GHK cu for sale or any other product, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to assist promptly.
Why wait? Discover why thousands of people trust the top-tier quality of our GHK-cu.
Get Yours Now!
GHK-cu Peptide FAQs
GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring peptide found in urine, serum, and saliva. Copper peptides are unique as they each have one or more copper ions attached to them to enhance their properties.
These peptides promotes skin healing and regeneration by stimulating collagen synthesis, enhancing skin health, and reducing rough skin appearance. Additionally, it has shown analgesic effects and potential benefits for nerve outgrowth and nervous system function [4,9,10].
Yes, GHK copper peptide has been shown to increase hair growth by promoting hair follicle health and stimulating hair growth pathways .
GHK copper peptide is generally well-tolerated with minimal side effects reported. However, individuals with compromised immune systems or specific medical conditions should exercise caution and consult with a healthcare professional before using copper peptides as these are research chemicals for research use only .
Scientific Research & References
1. Bissett, D. L. (2005). Anti-aging skin care formulations. In Cosmetic formulation of skin care products (pp. 191-210). CRC Press.
2. Pickart, L., Vasquez-Soltero, J. M., & Margolina, A. (2015). GHK peptide as a natural modulator of multiple cellular pathways in skin regeneration. BioMed research international, 2015.
3. Pickart, L., & Margolina, A. (2018). Regenerative and protective actions of the GHK-Cu peptide in the light of the new gene data. International journal of molecular sciences, 19(7), 1987.
4. Pickart, L. (2008). The human tri-peptide GHK and tissue remodeling. Journal of Biomaterials Science, Polymer Edition, 19(8), 969-988.
5. Dou, Y., Lee, A., Zhu, L., Morton, J., & Ladiges, W. (2020). The potential of GHK as an anti-aging peptide. Aging pathobiology and therapeutics, 2(1), 58.
6. Anastassakis, K. (2022). Copper Tripeptides Copper tripeptides. In Androgenetic Alopecia From A to Z: Vol. 2 Drugs, Herbs, Nutrition and Supplements (pp. 225-230). Cham: Springer International Publishing.
7. Wang, X., Liu, B., Xu, Q., Sun, H., Shi, M., Wang, D., … & Feng, B. (2017). GHK‐Cu‐liposomes accelerate scald wound healing in mice by promoting cell proliferation and angiogenesis. Wound repair and regeneration, 25(2), 270-278.
8. Zhao, R., Chen, Y., Ma, Y., Zou, C., Zhang, J., & Chen, Z. (2022). Innovation and transformation of chronic airway diseases. Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences, 9, 1089813.
9. Lau, S. J., & Sarkar, B. (1981). The interaction of copper (II) and glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine, a growth-modulating tripeptide from plasma. Biochemical Journal, 199(3), 649-656.
10. Pickart L, et al. The human tri-peptide GHK-Cu in prevention of oxidative stress and degenerative conditions of aging: implications for cognitive health. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. 2012; 2012: 324832. doi: 10.1155/2012/324832.
Please note that the above references provide evidence for the potential benefits of GHK-cu Peptide as stated in the product description. For more in-depth information, kindly refer to these scholarly works.
By making a purchase on ResearchChemical.com, you acknowledge and accept that you are obtaining Research Chemicals. These substances are specifically formulated for use in scientific and medical research pursuits. It’s crucial to emphasize that these research chemicals are solely intended for use in laboratory settings and are not intended for consumer use.
Please be aware that the information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Additionally, the products offered by this company are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The content on this website is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice or a replacement for professional medical guidance.
ResearchChemical.com, along with its manufacturers, sellers, and distributors, disclaims any liability for any consequences arising from the misuse, improper handling, or use of these chemicals.
Moreover, please be informed that the sale and acquisition of these chemicals may be subject to legal constraints and regulations in specific jurisdictions. It remains the responsibility of the buyer to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.