Melanotan 2 10MG
Melanotan 2 For Sale at Research Chemical
Melanotan 2, also known as MT-2, is a synthetic peptide hormone. It’s designed to mimic the effects of the naturally occurring hormone α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH). Just like α-MSH, it stimulates melanogenesis – the process that leads to skin darkening or tanning .
While the first researchers of this peptide indeed managed to develop a research chemical capable of promoting tanning without exposure to sunlight, they found out that it had other surprising effects too. The primary one is its ability to enhance sexual arousal in both men and women .
The science behind this involves receptors in the brain called melanocortin receptors. When activated by hormones such as α-MSH or substances like Melanotan 2, these receptors can affect not only skin color but also appetite and libido [1,2,3].
Mechanism of Action of Melanotan 2
Melanogenesis is the body’s natural response to UV damage – it makes you tan as protection against more harm .
The synthetic peptide hormone replicates the activity of alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH) to promote melanin production and release within skin cells, intensifying the natural tanning process. The α-MSH stimulates the skin cells to produce and release melanin .
The α-MSH acts upon certain receptors in the body named melanocortin receptors. Among these are MC1R located primarily in skin cells and hair follicles which regulate pigmentation when activated by α-MSH or Melanotan 2 [4,5].
Last but not least, an unexpected side effect was discovered during early trials for Melanotan: participants reported an increase in sexual arousal. As scientists delved deeper into why this might be happening they found out that besides acting on MC1R receptors related to pigmentation, Melanotant also interacts with other types namely MC3R and MC4R, which are linked to sexual behavior and appetite control [1,2].
Future research surrounding the effects of MT2 and hypoactive sexual desire disorder must be explored.
Melanotan 2 Data
- Purity: Our Melanotan 2 Peptide is produced to the highest standards of purity, ensuring accurate and reliable research results.
- Form: We provide lyophilized powder for easy handling and extended shelf life.
- Solubility: Highly soluble in water, allowing for convenient preparation of research solutions.
- Storage: Store the peptide in a cool and dry place away from light for extended stability. Refrigerate after reconstitution.
- CAS Number: 121062-08-6
- Molecular Weight: 1024.2 g/mol
- Class: Polypeptide
- Formula: C50H69N15O9
- Sequence: Ac-Nle-cyclo [Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2
About this Product:
- Lyophilized sample in glass sterile vial
- 10mg Melanotan 2 per vial
- >99% purity for each sample
- Lab supplies and dilution solution not included
Where to Buy Melanotan 2 Peptide
If you are searching for where to buy Melanotan online, you will come across many options. Several companies offer peptides, but unfortunately, not all prioritize quality assurance.
Research Chemical stands out in this landscape. We’re committed to delivering only the finest Melanotan 2 for sale online. When you decide to buy peptides from us, rest assured, you’re opting for top-tier quality.
Our peptides undergo rigorous testing, verified by esteemed American third-party laboratories—labs that welcome phone or email inquiries to confirm their certificate’s authenticity. Our peptides for sale are preserved in lyophilized form inside glass containers and maintained in cool conditions to uphold their potency.
You can trust in our assortment of top-grade research chemicals, all backed by a reassuring 60-day money-back guarantee. Plus, enjoy free shipping for orders over $149, with expedited shipping options available. Subscribers to our newsletter enjoy a 10% discount, and choosing cryptocurrency for payment affords an additional 10% off.
Choose Research Chemical, and you’re not just selecting a seller; you’re opting for verified excellence, secured packaging, prompt deliveries, and exemplary customer service. For any queries about our Melanotan for sale or any other product, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to assist promptly.
Why wait? Discover why thousands of people trust the top-tier quality of our Melanotan 2.
Get Yours Now!
Melanotan 2 Peptide FAQs
Melanotan 2 (MT2) is a peptide that interacts with melanocortin receptors in the central nervous system, primarily targeting melanocyte stimulation. It is known for its potential to induce skin pigmentation, leading to a tanning effect, and may also have implications in appetite regulation and food intake, along with sexual behavior [6,7].
Melanotan 2 is not FDA approved and is exclusively sold for research purposes. It is not intended for human consumption or use and is only available for laboratory research .
The worst side effects of melanotan 2 include potential adverse effects on cardiovascular health and the central nervous system, such as increased blood pressure and nausea, as reported in scientific research [#9].
Yes, Melanotan 2 can induce skin pigmentation without sunbeds, but exposure to ultraviolet light may enhance the tanning effect .
Melanotan 2 has been studied for its potential impact on energy homeostasis, appetite regulation, and hunger behavior, which could have implications for body weight. However, research is ongoing, and further clinical trials are needed to establish a direct correlation between melanotan 2 and weight loss .
Scientific Research & References
1. Wessells, H., Gralnek, D., Dorr, R., Hruby, V. J., Hadley, M. E., & Levine, N. (2000). Effect of an alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone analog on penile erection and sexual desire in men with organic erectile dysfunction. Urology, 56(4), 641-646.
2. Kublaoui, B. M., Holder Jr, J. L., Gemelli, T., & Zinn, A. R. (2006). Sim1 haploinsufficiency impairs melanocortin-mediated anorexia and activation of paraventricular nucleus neurons. Molecular Endocrinology, 20(10), 2483-2492.
3. Mubashshir, M., Ahmad, N., Sköld, H. N., & Ovais, M. (2023). An exclusive review of melatonin effects on mammalian melanocytes and melanoma. Experimental Dermatology, 32(4), 324-330.
4. Voisey, J., Carroll, L., & Van Daal, A. (2003). Melanocortins and their receptors and antagonists. Current drug targets, 4, 586-597.
5. Abdel-Malek, Z. A. (2001). Melanocortin receptors: their functions and regulation by physiological agonists and antagonists. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences CMLS, 58, 434-441.
6. Hadley, M. E., Heward, C. B., Hruby, V. I., Sawyer, T. K., & Yang, Y. C. (1981, January). Biological actions of melanocyte‐stimulating hormone. In Ciba Foundation Symposium 81‐Peptides of the Pars Intermedia (Vol. 81, pp. 244-262). Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
7. Rössler, A. S., Pfaus, J. G., Kia, H. K., Bernabé, J., Alexandre, L., & Giuliano, F. (2006). The melanocortin agonist, melanotan II, enhances proceptive sexual behaviors in the female rat. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 85(3), 514-521.
8. Nasr, A., Lauterio, T. J., & Davis, M. W. (2011). Unapproved drugs in the United States and the Food and Drug Administration. Advances in therapy, 28, 842-856.
9. Caruso, C., Carniglia, L., Durand, D., Gonzalez, P. V., Scimonelli, T. N., & Lasaga, M. (2012). Melanocortin 4 receptor activation induces brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression in rat astrocytes through cyclic AMP–Protein kinase A pathway. Molecular and cellular endocrinology, 348(1), 47-54.
10. Dorr, R. T., Ertl, G., Levine, N., Brooks, C., Bangert, J. L., Powell, M. B., … & Alberts, D. S. (2004). Effects of a superpotent melanotropic peptide in combination with solar UV radiation on tanning of the skin in human volunteers. Archives of dermatology, 140(7), 827-835.
11. MacNeil, D. J., Howard, A. D., Guan, X., Fong, T. M., Nargund, R. P., Bednarek, M. A., … & Van der Ploeg, L. H. (2002). The role of melanocortins in body weight regulation: opportunities for the treatment of obesity. European journal of pharmacology, 450(1), 93-109.
Please note that the above references provide evidence for the potential benefits of Melanotan 2 Peptide as stated in the product description. For more in-depth information, kindly refer to these scholarly works.
By purchasing from ResearchChemical.com, you acknowledge and agree that you are acquiring Research Chemicals. These chemical substances are specifically designed for utilization in scientific and medical research endeavors.
It is important to note that these research chemicals are exclusively intended for laboratory use. They are not sold for consumer use.
Please be advised that the statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Furthermore, the products offered by this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website is solely for informational and educational purposes and should not be considered as medical advice or a substitute for professional medical guidance.
ResearchChemical.com, its manufacturers, sellers, and distributors hold no liability for any consequences arising from the misuse, improper handling, or usage of these chemicals. Please be aware that the sale and purchase of these chemicals may be subject to legal restrictions and regulations in some jurisdictions. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.